Friday 3 June 2011

New Green Lantern Clip "Welcome To Oa"




Hey guys, Chris here. I don't usually post clips or scenes from upcoming films or TV shows. I stick to trailers, news items and reviews. But a new clip from the upcoming comic book movie "Green Lantern" has appeared on online. The reason I am posting it is because of how great I think it is.

Ever since the first trailer was released last year, I have had major worries about Green Lantern. The trailer was terrible. Dodgy CGI and awful character dialogue made me worried about the comic book movie. Looking back now it just seems like Warner Brothers wanted a trailer out quick and therefore the CG wasn't that great. Then we got a Wonder Con trailer and my expectations were raised. The four minute trailer was filled with great character, story, action and CGI. Ever since then the posters have looked great and the TV spots and second theatrical trailer looked good too.

But I still had my doubts, until now. A clip from the film has been released in which we see Tomar-Re (Voiced by Geoffrey Rush) introducing Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) to Oa. The tone of the clip is brilliant, it really has that stranger in a strange land feel. If the whole film is like this one minute clip, then I think the Green Lantern could be great!







So what do you think of the clip? Are you already a fan of the comic? Will you be seeing Green Lantern when it's released on June 17th? As always leave your comments below.

Thanks.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment