Monday 23 May 2011

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay Trailer!

Hey guys. Chris here bringing you the new COD: MW 3 trailer. This time showing a ton of gameplay and footage. All's I can say is WOW! This trailer blew me away. I'm a huge fan of the Modern Warfare series. Not for the multiplayer and online play. For both game, I buy them for the single player. Both single player campaigns were brilliant for me. It's the ultimate badass simulator! Like being in a two hundred dollar Hollywood blockbuster, being a film fanatic, the series so far has played to my dreams. I literally can't wait for this game. To continue this epic trilogy. Well, enough of me talking. Here's the trailer!







So guys. What do you think of the trailer? Are you a fan? Are you excited?

Thanks.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment