Thursday 28 April 2011

Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon Trailer

Finally! The full theatrical trailer for Michael Bay's Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon has arrived online, early! The trailer was meant to go online in a few hours but I guess Paramount and Dreamworks couldn't wait any longer. The film will hit cinema's worldwide on the 1st of July this year in 3D. So here's the trailer!







Well, I'm gonna admit it. I love the first Transformers film. For me its fun, thrilling and entertaining. The second was a huge letdown. It was terrible. There was just too much, they ramped everything up to eleven. The story and action didn't make sense. Not to mention the twins! They made me love Jar Jar Binks. At least he wasn't racist!

This trailer, for me is brilliant. The story looks more along the lines of the first. The action looks spectacular. Michael Bay doing an alien invasion movie but with Transformers. I'm in! I just hope it doesn't trick me. The trailer for Transformers 2 was awesome and look how that turned out.  But for now, I'm in! This trailer is just all kinds of awesome!

So what do you think of the trailer? As always, let us know what you are thinking. Drop a comment below.

Thanks.

Chris.

1 comment:

  1. The trailer is supposed to mask a childish movie that lacks sense and only emphasizes on motion graphics, ultra violence, and sex. I know it's sci-fi and all that. But watch it and you'll see. I LOVED Transformers; the animated series as a child and the first movie. If you think Transformers two was a letdown, and wish to continue loving Transformers, I recommend you stay away from the third. It will insult your intelligence. Watch it and you'll see the "why's" will rain down in your mind so much you'll feel somebody is trying to fool you into loving something that lacks of substance and foundation. Micheal Bay should sit down with the screenwriter next time.

    ReplyDelete